Friday, January 10, 2014

Feature Friday!

So I'm thinking that every Friday I will feature a new pattern here on the blog. It will most likely be a pattern that is tried and true by me (or maybe not. Who knows what the future holds), but it will definitely be something that I think it awesome!

And the first Feature Friday pattern is....drumroll, please...

 Moogly's All Grown Up Armwarmers




These are just a couple of the armwarmers I have made over the last couple of months. The pattern is so easy to follow and quick to work up that they are my go to pattern for a present. Not to mention that I have yet to meet anyone that couldn't wear at least one of the two sizes available in the pattern. 

The picture tutorials are very helpful, especially when some people (me) are unfamiliar with some of the stitches, like the back post double crochets. All in all, I have to say that this is definitely a great pattern, even for beginners, and they are crazy popular this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment